Description of the project
Online Complaint Management System provides an online way of solving the problems faced by the public by Saving time. The objective of the complaints management system is to make complaints easier to register, monitor, track and resolve, and to provide company with an effective way to identify and target problems areas.
Complaints can be register easily in three steps:
- In new complaint – complainant and complaint details are must while Attachments are optional.
- Enter complainant details:
- Enter Name e.g. Murtaza
- Enter Mobile No e.g. 0339122312
- Enter CNIC e.g. 17301-1234567-8
- Email Address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter Address e.g. Saddar Peshawar
- Enter complaint details:
- Complaint against e.g. PTCL, PESCO, Stone Crusher etc.
- Select District e.g. Peshawar
- Complaint Category (e.g. Warranty / Guarantee, Over Charges, Low Measurements etc.)
- Subject e.g. enter complaint details with description
- Attachments (Select files related to complaints)
- Select different file like images, videos, audios and documents
After registering complaint complainant can track his/her complaint by clicking complaint tracking Menu.
In Complaint tracking Menu complainant can easily track his/her complaint by simply entering his/her CNIC Number, Mobile Number or complaint number. When a complaint is registered it status is pending, after evaluating the complaint details. If the complaint is valid its status is change to in Progress and a complaint number is assign to the complainant and a text message and email is send to the complainant
In figure showing that the CNIC is entered to track the status of complaint
- Enter CNIC Number, Mobile Number or complaint number g. 17301-1234567-8
- Click on Search button.After clicking on Search button below complainant can see complaint details which he/she enter during registering complaint.
- Name of complainant
- Complaint No not yet issue it will be issue after the complaint status is in progress
- CNIC of complainant
- Complaint against
- Complaint date
- Complaint status
What our clients say?
We appreciate the efforts of professional team for successful completion of SMS based complaint management system project “Police Access Service”. NSDevelopers also assisted our office, wherever required, regarding project technical support/ maintenance all the time. We wish good luck to NSDevelopers.