E-stamping is a convenient mechanism for paying stamp duties to the government, which also eliminates fraudulent practices. The aim is to prevent paper and process related fraudulent practices, leakage of government revenues, store information in electronic form, eliminate overhead costs and build a central data bank to facilitate easy verification. In short this project encompasses around automation of all functions related to purchase & sale of movable and immovable properties within KPK.
• Clarify the registration process;
• Introduce a transparent system of valuation of immovable properties, easily accessible to citizens;
• Bring in speed, efficiency, consistency and reliability;
• Replace the manual system of copying and filing of documents with a sophisticated document management system that uses database technology;
• Replace the manual system of indexing, accounting and reporting;
• Introduce electronic document writing; and Substantially improve the citizen interface.
• To cater to different levels of users;
• To provide for adequate security levels;
• To deliver all the registration services across the counter;
• To bring in maximum user-friendliness;
• To be saleable;