The basic objective of the project is to provide the facilities to the citizens of the Province using Information Technology and e-Governance techniques.
The objectives of the project are to improve internal efficiency of the government departments, improve access to information, provide e-services to citizens and bring greater transparency in government-citizens interactions.
The broad objectives of this project are given bellow:
• Computerized submission of all forms of the District Controlling Officer’s Offices.
• Facilitation of citizen services.
• Ensure transparency in government-public interactions.
• Building digitized databases and implementing two-way communication to facilitate Security/e-services delivery to citizens.
With the introduction of Computerized Cards for Arms Licenses in the province an Interactive database would be created for maintaining sensitive data regarding Holder’s of Fire Arms. Various kind of reports will be generated that will assist in Police/security Investigation. The implementation of the project would increase revenue, Promote greater transparency and improvement in service delivery to public along with ease of data analysis for the Law Enforcement Agencies.
1. Arms License Registration Application
2. Arms License Card Printing System (Centralized & Decentralized)
3. Section Officer License Approval
4. Data Synchronization Application (Uploader & Downloader)
5. Arms License Online portal (Reporting Dashboard)
6. Arms License Web Site (Application Tracking & License Verification)
7. Payment Gateway Integration (One Windows Operation)
8. Android Application for Verification
9. SMS Gateway Integration
10. Arms License Inventory Management System